Joined: 27 Dec 2006
|Posted: 22/01/2008 11:19:05 Post subject: Yawcam - Error "UPNP: could not find any UPNP devices!"
|Yawcam - Error "UPNP: could not find any UPNP devices!"
Question asked at the Yawcam forum - yet another..... "UPNP: could not find any UPNP devices.
I've had yawcam running perfectly for at least six months now.
Last sunday, 20 januari 2008, my operating system Windows XP crashed.
I had to reinstalled Windows XP. Now I cannot get Yawcam back up and running.
I have the error : "UPNP: could not find any UPNP devices! " appearing in the console window.
- The modem is enabled for UPNP through firmware (Thompson Speedtouch 536v6)
- Windows XP is enabled for UPNP (through add/remove Windows progs)
- Winidows XP - NOD32 firewall is OK (windows\system32\javaw.exe & yawcam.exe are both allowed up & down)
& all the other antispyware stuff i uninstalled.
- No-IP settings all seem OK
- "Use UPNP to open ports on router." is checked in the settings window.
See Yawcam On-line help - Connection
- Switched to Yawcam BETA 2007-03-18
When i start Yawcam the error "UPNP: could not find any UPNP devices! is displayed in the console window.
When i check "Am I Online?" the result is error.
I've looked through this forum, but no joy.
So, i get a local view of Mount Warning, NSW, Australia, first place on the continent to see the sun, but cannot get past the error message: "UPNP: could not find any UPNP devices!" to see it from the web!