Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index

Technical guides & Users manuals
Contains all sorts of manuals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bienvenue - Welcome 
Welcome to the tellmewhy technical forum.
Yopu have an interesting guide, you have some knowledge to share ?
Here you can post it.

Your knowledge will be shared.
All together we know it better.
BEIJING, Aug.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index -> Technical guides & Users manuals -> Commercial guidelines
Previous topic :: Next topic  
tujue

PostPosted: 14/07/2018 08:13:03    Post subject: BEIJING, Aug. Reply with quote

BEIJING Da'Ron Payne Jersey , Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- China will deepen the reform of Confucius Institutes by raising the quality of education, improving systems, and offering more innovative programs, according to an article carried by Wednesday's China Education Daily.

The distribution of Confucius Institutes will be optimized and they will have more flexible and diversified classes, said the article under the byline of Ma Jianfei, deputy chief executive of Confucius Institute Headquarters.

"With that they will vigorously support Chinese language teaching in overseas elementary and middle schools, and provide more quality teaching services," Ma said.

Local faculty will be improved with strengthened support from China. More Chinese deans and teachers will be employed, said Ma.

Confucius Institutes are encouraged to launch various cultural activities, expand the Confucius China Studies Program and run contests such as Chinese Bridge.

Ma also noted that the institutes should intensify communication and exchanges between China and the rest of the world, and learn from the achievements of foreign countries.

Confucius Institutes have been playing the role of overseas Chinese cultural ambassadors since 2004. A total of 516 Confucius Institutes and 1,076 related courses have been established in 142 countries and regions, receiving more than 9 million students, said Ma.

In 2017 alone, over 12.7 million people participated in cultural events organized by Confucius Institutes across the world.

Second seed Caroline Wozniacki says her 2011 Australian Open semifinal defeat to Li Na still haunts her as she tries to go one better this year and end her grand slam drought.

The Dane held match points against the Chinese great on her only previous appearance in the last four at Melbourne Park.

“That’s the one that really hurt,” Wozniacki said after reaching a semifinal again on Wednesday with a three-set victory over Spain’s gritty 39th-ranked Carla Suarez Navarro.

“I had match points against Li Na. I lost it. That’s still haunting me till this day. So I’m hoping for a different result this time.”

Wozniacki will face unseeded Belgian debutant Elise Mertens on Thursday for a place in Saturday’s final, but seven years on she remembers her meltdown against Li like it was yesterday.

“I remember serving for it at 5-4 in the second set. I remember being up 3-1 in the second set, serving with the sun,” she recalled.

“That was very difficult. Maybe if I had been on the other side of the court, it would have been different.

“I remember very well that match. I usually forget matches and I don’t remember playing certain people. I don’t remember a lot of things, but that one is one that I remember very well.”

Wozniacki was the top seed that year having risen to No. 1 in the world in 2010 and she said the defeat was crushing.

“I went back on the practice court. I never do that after going far in a tournament and losing after a tough battle,” she said. “I usually take a day off the next day. I went back and practised. Just needed to get some frustration out.

“That’s one that really hurt. I’ve lost from match points up and won from match points down before. That one was a special one.”

Li Na went on to lose the final to Kim Clijsters.

Wozniacki withstood a second set blip against Suarez Navarro to win 6-0, 6-7 (37), 6-2 in a match that finished after 1:30am local time.

DAMASCUS, Oct. 3 (Xinhua) -- At least 30 people were killed and 90 others wounded on Monday, when a suicide attack targeted a Kurdish wedding in Syria's northeastern province of Hasakah, Syria's national TV said.

The state-run TV spelled no further details, but the oppositional Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said a suicide bomber detonated himself inside a wedding hall in an area on the road between Hasakah and the city of Qamishli, between two checkpoints of the Kurdish forces in that predominantly Kurdish area.

The UK-based watchdog group said the blast rocked during a wedding, adding that the death toll will likely rise due to the high number of critically wounded people.

No party has claimed responsibility for the bombings, but it bore the hallmarks of the Islamic State (IS), which has carried out several suicide attacks against Kurdish forces and people in Hasakah, a province controlled by the Kurdish forces and the Syrian government.

HANOI, Sept. 23 (Xinhua) -- Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has recently agreed to advance 2.04 trillion Vietnamese dong (88.7 million U.S. dollars) to help the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) and localities implement projects to tackle droughts and saline intrusion.

The financial support will come from unused resources garnered from selling state shares in 2015, reported Vietnam's state-run news agency VNA on Friday.

Plan on the use of the fund will be reported to the Standing Committee of Vietnam's National Assembly, said VNA.

In March 2016, Vietnamese government called for assistance as 18 out of its 63 provinces suffered from the most severe drought in the past few decades. The country's Mekong Delta, south central and Central Highland regions are the most affected by salt intrusion and water scarcity.

BEIJING, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- The meteorological authority renewed a blue alert for storms Monday morning, forecasting heavy rain in parts of Shaanxi, Shanxi, Hebei, Inner Mongolia and Shandong over the next four days.

Up to 130 millimeters of rain is expected in the areas, according to a statement on the website of the National Meteorological Center.

Torrential rain is also forecast for parts of Guangdong, Hainan and Yunnan from Monday through Thursday.

Meanwhile.
Publicité

PostPosted: 14/07/2018 08:13:03    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index -> Technical guides & Users manuals -> Commercial guidelines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Getting a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation