Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index

Technical guides & Users manuals
Contains all sorts of manuals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bienvenue - Welcome 
Welcome to the tellmewhy technical forum.
Yopu have an interesting guide, you have some knowledge to share ?
Here you can post it.

Your knowledge will be shared.
All together we know it better.
Despicable Me cheap nike air max 2017 womens 3 this weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index -> Technical guides & Users manuals -> Commercial guidelines
Previous topic :: Next topic  
sneakersnew2018

PostPosted: 11/08/2017 14:01:15    Post subject: Despicable Me cheap nike air max 2017 womens 3 this weekend Reply with quote

Puma has decided to bring back the Puma Rainbow beginning with the Puma Rainbow OG Pack you see above. The pack consists of two OG colorways that have the classic sneaker done in your choice of Grey or Blue. Constructed out of mesh and nubuck, standout features on the shoe include the gradient design that runs down across the sidewall of the shoe. The nylon base of the shoe is also designed using a single panel that wraps around the toebox and finishes at the www.cheapthemaxshoes.com rear part of the shoe. The TPU heel counter provides stability as well as some added depth to the shoe.The Puma Rainbow OG Pack drops on July 7th exclusively in-store and online via size?. If the model ever returns stateside, we will be sure to let you know.
PUMA is heating things up to kick off the Summer as they continue to release sneakers left and right that appeal to different types of sneakerheads. For example in the month of June they gave us a collaboration for kids (or the kid inside of you if you 17;re a fan of Despicable Me), something patriotic to celebrate tomorrow 17;s Independence Day holiday, and a wavy collaboration with Pink Dolphin. We were fortunate enough to be given these three different releases and we wanted to share them all with you today.First we have the PUMA x Minions Collection that includes sneakers, apparel, and accessories for the entire family. PUMA decided to hook us up with the PUMA Disc Blaze Minions which comes in all-white with Minions graphics being cheap nike air max 2017 placed on the inner liner and the paneling that runs down the tongue. They also included the yellow Minions crewneck sweater and the black bomber jacket to make sure we have something to match the kicks. Now the real question is, should I wear all three things to watch Despicable Me 3 this weekend? I think the kicks and cheap nike air max 2017 womens the bomber jacket combination will be money!Independence Day is probably the biggest (sneakerhead) holiday of the year as we see people that we follow on the Gram and Twitter post their patriotic sneakers pictures. PUMA is known for joining in the 4th of July festivities and this year was no different as they released the PUMA Clyde 4th of July Pack, among others. This patriotic Clyde comes with a supple white leather dominating the upper and an embossed, stitched red, white, and blue PUMA formstripe that provides a nice pop. American flag-inspired branding has been added on the tongue and insoles, along with Metallic Silver detailing on the heel and Clyde callout on the side panels. And let 17;s not forget about the dope laces: one in solid white with red-stripe tips and an all-over print blue star pair.What was perhaps the biggest release for PUMA last month was their third capsule collaboration with Pink Dolphin. The collection includes two tonal colorways of the Suede V2 cheap nike air max 2017 mens along with apparel and a couple of accessories. The quality of the suede material on The Suede (no pun intended) is some of the best I 17;ve personally ever seen on a shoe and that icy rubber outsole with the Pink Dolphin wave print is a real nice touch. We were also given the Wave Cat short sleeve hoodie which is perfect for those cool Southern California nights.Huge thank you to PUMA for heating up our mailbox and starting off our Summer on the right note. You can purchase any and everything shown above directly from puma as well as select Puma retailers now.words & images by Andres Carrillo
Publicité

PostPosted: 11/08/2017 14:01:15    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index -> Technical guides & Users manuals -> Commercial guidelines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Getting a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation