Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index

Technical guides & Users manuals
Contains all sorts of manuals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bienvenue - Welcome 
Welcome to the tellmewhy technical forum.
Yopu have an interesting guide, you have some knowledge to share ?
Here you can post it.

Your knowledge will be shared.
All together we know it better.
message or some kind of nike air max 2017 heren

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index -> Technical guides & Users manuals -> Commercial guidelines
Previous topic :: Next topic  
sneakersnew2018

PostPosted: 10/08/2017 14:36:49    Post subject: message or some kind of nike air max 2017 heren Reply with quote

relationship like with the brand and how do you like it?Damian Lillard: I got a great relationship with the brand. Everything that we do I 17;m involved in and everything is genuine, everything that 17;s being pushed is genuine. s my story, s a story that I wanna tell and that 17;s the best way to go when I can be fully invested in something because s directly related to me, s something that I want to be put out there. So s been a great relationship so far. KOF: What are some of your favorite sneakers to wear off the court?DL: When I 17;m not playing, the shoes you got on I like all the Boost ( I was wearing Ultra Boosts), Stan Smiths, Yeezys, I wear my shoes off the court, shell toes, Tubulars, I mean all them comfortable walk-around shoes.KOF: You 17;re on the verge of releasing your 4th signature shoe with adidas, what does it mean for you to have four shoes under your belt?DL: I mean s kinda crazy to think about it. I was just saying how you think about all the athletes that got 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, all the way up to 15 shoes and I 17;m already at 4. It seems like the 1s just came out so the fact that I 17;ve been able to continue to be a signature athlete and have a shoe coming out each year has been an honor for me.The final interview of the day was with with Andrew Wiggins of the Minnesota Timberwolves, one of the rising stars of the NBA and the muse of the adidas Crazy Explosive 2017.Kicks On Fire: You wore the Crazy Explosive last season, how does the Crazy Explosive 2017 compare?Andrew Wiggins: s similar. Every year you know, the Crazy Explosive gets better and this one is more comfortable, the traction is better, even the Boost technology is better. KOF: What would it mean for you to get your own signature shoe somewhere down the line? AW: It would mean everything. Growing up that 17;s all you think of, being in the NBA and getting your own signature shoe. It would be a dream come true. To cap off day two there were a couple of fun basketball activities (that you probably saw on our IG story) highlighted by the Dunk Contest. Watching the dunk contest and these 20;kids in person you would never even imagine that they were still in high school. Their athletic ability was OFF the charts.Day 3Since my flight was in the afternoon on Friday there wasn 17;t too much left to do but we did hit up the MakerLab where we created our own personalized shirts with our name and number on the back. We also finally opened up our 20;Here To Create kits which encouraged us to express our individuality by drawing a message or some kind of object. s safe to say that I failed miserably as my mind was drawing blanks and I have very little artistic talent haha.. nike air max 2017 heren goedkoop At least I tried though, right?Unfortunately Derrick Rose and James Harden didn 17;t arrive to the event until after I had already left so I didn 17;t get the opportunity to interview them. Hopefully next year I will though.Overall it was a great experience that I 17;ll never forget being that it was my very first adidas event and the first time I actually traveled to another state for an event. Big thank you to adidas Basketball and all of their staff who made this a memorable experience for me. I 17;m already looking forward to hitting up LVL3 next year!Words by Andres Carrillo
Publicité

PostPosted: 10/08/2017 14:36:49    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index -> Technical guides & Users manuals -> Commercial guidelines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Getting a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation