Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index

Technical guides & Users manuals
Contains all sorts of manuals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bienvenue - Welcome 
Welcome to the tellmewhy technical forum.
Yopu have an interesting guide, you have some knowledge to share ?
Here you can post it.

Your knowledge will be shared.
All together we know it better.
you were able to create a nike air max 2017 dames wit sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index -> Technical guides & Users manuals -> Commercial guidelines
Previous topic :: Next topic  
sneakersnew2018

PostPosted: 10/08/2017 14:34:02    Post subject: you were able to create a nike air max 2017 dames wit sale Reply with quote

Last week we had the privilege of flying out to Las Vegas to attend the 2nd annual adidas Basketball LVL3 event. So what 17;s LVL3? adidas defines it as 20;the ultimate playground for the basketball creator. And that 17;s exactly what it felt like when you took a step into the magnificent space.Located at The Chelsea Theater in the Cosmopolitan Hotel, adidas created a one-of-a-kind space that included a basketball court that allowed basketball players and fans alike the chance to lace up the new adidas hoops Crazy Explosive 17, practice their posterization skills at the 360-dunk cam, and improve their game through sessions with top skills trainers. There was also a MakerLab area where you were able to create a nike air max 2017 dames wit sale personalized t-shirt with your own name and number on it. A few stars were also in attendance as we saw special appearances from a few NBA guys that included James Harden, Damian Lillard, Derrick Rose, Andrew Wiggins, Jamal Murray, Marcus Smart, Thon Maker, Brandon Ingram, Kelly Oubre Jr, and Jaylen Brown.Day 1When I landed in Vegas I was picked up at the airport and taken to the Cosmopolitan Hotel where I checked in and took the elevator up to my room on the 41st floor. When I opened the door I was greeted to a few surprises on my bed which included some adidas athletic apparel, a 20;Here To Create Kit (more on that later), and the adidas Harden LS 20;Sweet Life which so just happened to release that very same day. There was no time to waste as an hour after I arrived I headed downstairs to the Chelsea Theater where all of the media invitees were greeted with our own pair of the adidas Crazy Explosive 2017 to weartest. Everyone laced up the sneakers and we went on to run a few basketball drills with the direction of an instructor and then played a few pick-up games. Day 1 concluded with a pool party at The Wynn.Day 2On day 2 of LVL3 we had the opportunity to interview Alex Zerzan, Global Product Manager for adidas Basketball. Alex has been with adidas since 2007 and is one of the masterminds behind designing shoes like the Dame 3, Crazy Explosive, and now the Crazy Explosive 2017. We asked Alex a few questions regarding the design of the Crazy Explosive 2017, as well as what we can expect to see in the near future.Kicks On Fire: How much input did you have in the design of the shoe?Alex Zerzan, Global Product Manager for adidas Basketball: Well you know when we go out and set to create a shoe like the Crazy Explosive 2017 it really starts 18 months out, talking with kids, talking with consumers, with basketball players, boys and girls to get the insight on what they want to see in their shoe and in their footwear. That 17;s really the driving force behind what the shoe starts to look like and how it starts to take place, s always consumer-driven. We need to know what we can improve on from last year 17;s model and how we can make it better. When you look at that process s really a team process from marketing, design, and development, 18 months back really working together to figure out how we can make last year 17;s version even better. KOF: So when the Crazy Explosive released last year, you had already started working designing on the Crazy Explosive 2017? AZ: Umm 30;yeah, yeah, yeah. You 17;re in the early concepts of it yeah definitely. You 17;re already starting to think about it and figure out how you can make it better, how you can up the ante, how you can improve on it. As adidas Basketball and marketing, and design, and development our goal is to make the best product for the athletes that 17;s gonna allow that athlete to go out and perform to the highest level of their ability. KOF: So s been 18 months of hard work like you said, how does it feel for the shoe to finally hit shelves today?AZ: Man, s great! s awesome. You look at this event (LVL3) s such a great event. Last night I was at the game with nike air max 2017 dames zwart Zion (Williamson) and just seeing people and kids wear the shoe on-court to go out there and compete at such an important event where they 17;re really playing for their next opportunity, their next scholarship, whatever it may be. It was pretty surreal, it was a cool experience. KOF: The Crazy Explosive 2017 uses a new Forged Primeknit upper, can you talk a little more about that?AZ: Yeah. So last year we had Primeknit. Primeknit is some of the best technology that adidas has, the kids love it. But really what we wanted to do is we wanted to figure out how to make it better.
Publicité

PostPosted: 10/08/2017 14:34:02    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index -> Technical guides & Users manuals -> Commercial guidelines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Getting a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation