Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index

Technical guides & Users manuals
Contains all sorts of manuals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bienvenue - Welcome 
Welcome to the tellmewhy technical forum.
Yopu have an interesting guide, you have some knowledge to share ?
Here you can post it.

Your knowledge will be shared.
All together we know it better.
Nike Air Max 2016 Zwart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index -> Technical guides & Users manuals -> All Questions
Previous topic :: Next topic  
sooo

PostPosted: 09/08/2017 05:47:20    Post subject: Nike Air Max 2016 Zwart Reply with quote

Like many soul-searching 1990s adolescents, I Asics Gel Lyte 5 Femmewas obsessed with Nike Air technology. I’d pore over the latest innovations, from visible forefoot air to tuned air to other types of air. I’d even buy used sneakers at the flea market and tear them apart to inspect the air. As my young brain developed and my understanding of biomechanics advanced, however, I came to a realization: Nike Air is bullshit.Adidas Superstar Femme Fleur

I’m not trying to say that Nike Air is useless. The gas-filled sacks of cushioning revolutionized the sneaker world when it was introduced Nike Air Max Classic BW Dam over 30 years ago. As a fashion statement alone, the introduction of Air Max helped to create a cottage industry of sneakerheads and collectors with closets full of unworn shoes. However, there’s very little real science—despite Nike commercials that say otherwise—supporting the idea that filling running shoes with pressurized air makes you a Adidas Superstar Dames Zwart better athlete. Recent research actually suggests the opposite.

But even Nike itself now considers itself a marketing company. And its greatest act? Convincing anyone that Nike Air technology was more than a demonstration of Beaverton’s historically profitable and often deceptive brand-building prowess.

t wasn’t always like this. Back in 1964, former Nike Air Max 2016 Zwart University of Oregon runner Phil Knight and his former coach Bill Bowerman founded the company in order to help the running community get Nike Roshe Run Dam access to the best shoes. They called it Blue Ribbon Sports (BRS), the nascent company started out as a distributor for Onitsuka Tiger. Apparently Bowerman sold most of the shoes out of his trunk at track meets.

It didn’t take long for Knight—who was finishing up his MBA at Stanford—and Bowerman to realize they wanted to do their own thing. Nike Air Max 2016 Dames Bowerman had designed a cushioned running shoe that Onitsuka released in 1969 as the Tiger Cortez. Around the same time, though, he and Knight started working with a factory in Japan to produce their own line of sneakers. They called it Nike. And do you know what one of the first models was? The Nike Cortez.
Publicité

PostPosted: 09/08/2017 05:47:20    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Technical guides & Users manuals Forum Index -> Technical guides & Users manuals -> All Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Réponse rapide:
Pseudo: 

Smilies

Jump to:  

Index | Getting a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation